1. Member's priority bookings must be received at least 7 days prior to arrival date. Provisional member's booking is confirmed 7 days prior to arrival date. Late bookings are available only if a vacancy exists and must be paid within 7 days.
2. For school holidays, first priority booking applies to family members including parents and children under 18 years. Single member priority booking applies to member only outside of school holidays.
3. Bookings for school holidays should be made 7 days prior to their commencement. Bookings received after this date will be allocated as space allows and above priorities lapse.
4. Cancellation fee of 50% may be charged if booking is cancelled less than 72 hours prior to arrival date. No refunds for cancellations made within 24 hours of arrival, or for early departures. No refunds paid out until the end of the season.
5. Refunds for cancellation of school holiday bookings will only be considered if made at least 7 days prior to arrival date.
6. Hut leaders reserve the right to refuse lodging to any person who arrives at the club without a booking. Such persons may only lodge at the club if beds are available. A booking form must be completed and with your payment be given to the Hut Leader or forwarded to the booking officer and be paid within 7 days.
7. No children under 16 years are to be left in the club without a supervisor. Alcohol may not be brought to the club by anyone under 18 years. No one under 16 years may consume alcohol without the direct supervision of a parent. No one under 5 may stay at the mountain lodge (for evacuation reasons).
8. Multiple nights are two or more consecutive nights. They can be at either or both lodges e.g. Friday at National Park and Saturday on the mountain.
9. Bookings will not be accepted where: All previous accommodation and subs have not been paid OR Person booking is a Sustaining or Overseas member.
10. No booking for a stay of over four weeks will be accepted without the consent of the committee.