Address: 52 Carroll St, National Park
GPS Coordinates: Lat -39.1716, Lon 175.3952
Distance to Whakapapa: 22km
Distance to Turoa: 54km (Approx. 50min)
For night rates - refer bookings page
Meals Included: Tea/Coffee
In recent years the National Park lodge has had a number renovations, the latest is the extension of the front deck to create a larger outdoor area.
The Lodge has a large combined lounge and dining area with a fireplace, off the main lounge is a small reading/movie room. (The TV plays DVD or VHS but there is no TV reception)
The Kitchen is well equipped with 2 ovens, toasters, microwave, fridge, zip and
plenty of crockery and cooking utensils. It is large enough for a number of
people to use simultaneously.
There are 10 bedrooms accommodating a maximum of 41 people. Most bedrooms have a double bed with either one or two single beds.
To make the club experience more pleasant for everyone, we ask that everyone does at least one chore before you leave from the chore sheet.
Other features of the National Park Lodge include:
- Drive to the door accommodation with ample parking
- Excellent kitchen facilities with continental breakfast supplied
- Access to National Park restaurants (several offer discounts for our members)
- Ski Workshop area and large drying room
- Available for all-year round activities
- Large cubby holes, beer fridge and freezer for food storage
Use our GEAR CHECKLIST to make sure you don't forget anything important!
National Park Lodge Google Map
View Larger Map